GPS Fleet Tracking can help you:
- Manage driver behavior and improve fuel economy
- Eliminate inefficient dispatching and eliminate fuel wastage
- Automate fuel tax reporting to ensure optimum tax advantages and elimination of errors and fines
Are you minimizing fuel costs with your fleet management solution?
Your savings can be significant. A GPS fleet solution allows you to know where your vehicles are and what they are doing, in real-time. The fleet data from each vehicle identifies driver behavior, fleet performance and vehicle maintenance for optimum use of fuel.
Reduced Idling Time
- Create policies to send notifications when idling times are exceeded. Run reports for detailed idling time for each vehicle to identify areas for lower fuel-costs.
- Send notifications immediately when a vehicle exceeds speed limit. Reporting tools can pinpoint speeding, help ensure driver safety and compliance and keep vehicles operating within fuel efficient guidelines.
- Manage routing and dispatching more efficiently, making vehicles more fuel-efficient, by analyzing travel and stop durations, distances traveled, and maximum speeds.
Optimized Asset Utilization and Maintenance
- Proactively manage fleet and asset maintenance to reduce fuel use. Fleet intelligence data can help ensure vehicles are properly maintained and replaced when needed.